Friday, June 6, 2008

Thing # 7 Corner Spot

You can call me chicken and I promise not to be offended. After logging into the Google Calendar, it was so much fun putting in future events such as Treasure a Good Book Kick Off September 22, Book Exhibit-Sept 16, 17, 18., but the thought of it going public stopped me in my tracks. Go Figure. Glad I'm not blogger shy. Did not enjoy having to sign in for each Google adventure. If you are searching for a PowerPoint in the Advanced search, have plenty of patience. When I am ready to make a grand statement, I now know that the whole world will be able to see my candidate statement using the Google Document. I can just save the citizens some money by just campaigning from Google Document. Can you tell I am having too much fun! Did not set up the alert, didn't want to be overwhelmed with extra info.

No comments: