Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thing #14 Corner Spot

Technorati was a user friendly and it had a lot of content. I found there were various results to searching a particular topic. When I searched School Library Learning 2.0 in the blog post, I came up with 3,254 results, in the blog directory- 14 results, and in the tags-31 hits. One blogger in particular caught my interest, the blogger stated that the wiki that was to be used to support the class assignment was not useable on the school network. Somehow, this seemed quite familiar. Now I don't feel like the Lone Ranger. I could see that using this tool could be useful for getting ideas, but I at the same time quite time consuming. Once you go into the site, you might forget that there is work that still needs to be done away from cyberspace.

No comments: