Saturday, June 14, 2008

Thing #19 Corner Spot

There were so many sites to choose from that I went into brain overload. I searched from making a berry cobbler to playing arcade games. The thought that I could publish a book and create traffic to help sell the book using the Lulu site was exciting. My husband is going to thank the team for setting up this staff development. I was able to obtain 93 new recipes for cooking chicken from the Recipe Key site. Stay away from the Zango site. It will get you into big trouble-searching all those arcade games, oh my. Oh yeah, The SpanishPod looked pretty cool as well. Did not sign up for the free trial, would be my luck I would forget to cancel the subscription after seven days. I think that Web. 2.0 Awards would be great for teachers. It is all located on one page for easy access.It was amazing to see how there are so many sites that could help you formulate reports and or presentations. I also saw a teaching job opening in Japan which included medical, room and board, with free Japanese lessons to boot. Now don't get antsy, I just stated that I saw the job opening in Craig's List and not that I applied for the job ( :
I couldn't leave you guys. How could I use this tool in my own setting? Is this a trick question?
I could use this site to research information.

3 comments:

Mimi's Moments said...

I am working on Thing 12 (where we are supposed to comment on other's blogs) and I noticed that you had some of the same thoughts I had about it. I am new to all of this and still trying to figure out if I have something to say. You seem to be making wonderful progress on your "things." You are almost finished!

jp 吉平 said...

Howdy!
I just wanted to let you know that it's free to sign up for SpanishPod. You don't have to give any payment information. After the 7 day trial expires, you can continue to use SpanishPod for free (listen to lessons, participate in discussions, etc.).

You only pay for a subscription when you choose to :)

Budget said...

Wow!!! I'm impressed with all the time you devoted on searching and exploring so many Web 2.0 tools.