Monday, June 16, 2008

Thing # 22 Corner Spot

Ning is a great tool for interacting with other colleagues. A lot of ideas and collaboration from other educators can be very helpful. In the Teacher Library Ning, it was very interesting to be in a group that shared information about their library schedules at the elementary level. Many schools were very creative in how they handled planning times for teachers. I also enjoyed viewing some of the videos in the collection. Students would get a kick out viewing Mouse Space-My Librareo Entry Video from the video collection. By using Teacher Library Ning, I could get ideas from other educators,trade tips and brainstorm some lesson ideas. I was able to find several lesson plans for Science for primary grades using the Ning for Teachers site. Great to know that ideas and sharing is just a click a way.

1 comment:

LKP said...

I am so glad you enjoyed the "Ning" part of the Library2Play adventure! I find them fun too and I love the fact that you can zero in on the colleagues you need and want to interact with.