Sunday, June 8, 2008

Thing #12 Corner Spot

I discovered just as students need praise, feedback, and attention, adults relish this as well. Up to this point, I was one of the 90% of lurkers who read a blog and left no comments. This was my comfort zone. Now after reading the 10 Commandments of Blogging, we should share our comments. Think I should be able to handle this! My real name or picture is not going to be compromised. No stalkers to worry about. Hey, but what happens if all these comments come my way? According to the writers, I am to interact with the recipient. Hmm, interacting, not sure about this. Guess I have been isolated in my cubicle space to long and finding it hard to interact with others. Okay, I'm off to offer some praise and feedback!

3 comments:

VWB said...

You are zooming right along! Lurking and learning is ok, but commenting and sharing is even better! :-)

mo money said...

I think I am finally getting the hang of commenting. I am still blogger shy ( :

Irene at Spring Woods said...

I'm working on thing 12 now. I am so impressed that you have finished this. I hope I will too