Monday, June 16, 2008

Thing #23 Corner Spot

Yippee I made it! I can't wait to get back to school to try my new tools. The students will be able to beef up their presentations and reports utilizing the free tools. My favorite discoveries were flickr, online generators, and the Google tools. By taking this course, I have learned so many new ways to incorporate new technology tools in my lessons. On a scale of 1- 10 and 1 being the highest, this ranks number 1 as being one of the best Staff Developments ever. Working at your own pace, having fun learning new things, and getting credit too, oh I don't think it can get better than this!!
Make your own free clipart like this @ www.TXT2PIC.com with free web based tools (hundreds of image generators that run through a web broswer, no software to buy or install).
Made with free image tools @ TXT2PIC.com

5 comments:

Budget said...

I feel your excitement. I can't wait to tryout the tools that I learned in the classroom too. I love your cool picture of Bart Simpson. The kids would get a kick out of seeing this cartoon strip generator displayed in the library.

VWB said...

congrats on your completion of all the tasks. Can't wait to talk to you about your new "things."

please be sure you have completed the survey and answered all of the questions posed in #23.

Erin Michelle said...

I agree with your 1 ranking for this PDLC class. I love your pictures and I had fun with mine as well!

Grendel said...

That's what I thought, too! Librarians are going to continue to play 11 and 1/2 More Things in the fall. What do you think they will include??

Ms. P. said...

Congratulations on finishing the course! I'm in Thing #12 and am working on leaving comments on blogs that I read.

I totally agree with your comment about this experience being such a great staff development! I like working at my own pace and actually getting to experience "Things" that I will be able to put into place immediately with my students when school starts.

I hope you keep blogging on how things go for you when school starts back.

Good luck!