Sunday, June 15, 2008

Thing # 20 Corner Spot

Thing #20 is a fantastic tool for both students and staff. I enjoyed searching in the Teacher Tube and I was able to search in Libraries and I found a cool funny video of Libraries in 2010. I am now set for Constitution Day in September after searching for videos. I have tried and tried to paste the code from the video site, but the Edit Html tab will not open up for me to paste the code. I am giving up and going to watch some more videos, but here is one of the videos that I viewed for Constitution Day.

2 comments:

Budget said...

Welcome to the club. You are not the only person who had problems posting an embedded video on the blog.

VWB said...

hummm...teacherTube provides specific code that is workable in Blogger...once you copy it, you do have to be in html format to paste it...there is a tab to switch to.